Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Poor bimmers fans, the "mighty" M3/M4, result of 20+ years of iterations and (theoretically) optimizations, being smashed by Alfa at their iteration number 1.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Speaking of "just can't get enough of those reviews", I was watching a couple guys review the Giulia QV on YouTube and one of them slipped up and called it a Quadriformagio ! :grin2: It was funny when he said it, but the more I think about it, the more I like it. Kinda like a quattro formaggi, but more spicey HP... WAY better than schnitzel! >:)

·
Supporting Vendor
691 Posts
Speaking of "just can't get enough of those reviews", I was watching a couple guys review the Giulia QV on YouTube and one of them slipped up and called it a Quadriformagio ! :grin2: It was funny when he said it, but the more I think about it, the more I like it. Kinda like a quattro formaggi, but more spicey HP... WAY better than schnitzel! >:)
Yes, that quote has become famous, to the point where it is now a T-shirt!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Yes, that quote has become famous, to the point where it is now a T-shirt!
I own the shirt too... I never wear t-shirts in public but it was too creative to pass up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts