Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I took my wife to Madness Autoworks Monday and it worked out really well. They gave her a ride in their customized Giulia and when she got back she had a big grin on her face and said we are going to spend a lot of money today.

Ended up getting:

Madness ECM
GoPedal
Wheel Spacers Front and Back - (My wife's favorite part of what we added, loves the look. Amazing what pushing the wheels out a bit does)
Lusso Performance Exhaust with Slash Cut Stainless Steel Tips
Spoiler
Alfa Romeo logo Carbon Fiber Mirror Covers (Really ties in nicely with the spoiler)

Loved how it came out and the new look. Sounds fantastic and the goPedal and ECU really make it a blast to drive. (Not that it wasn't fun already)

I love the fact my wife loves cars more than me, make things easier.

Not sure why pictures loaded sideways.

Attachments

·
Registered
202 Posts
Aha - it was you keeping Eric busy on Monday.
I wanted to drive to Austin to get the Forza exhaust controller but he told me he was busy and could work on my car in the afternoon, so I decided to defer it.
Your car looks great especially the side mirrors !

·
Registered
573 Posts
Well now I know exactly how my car would look with the mirrors and spoiler. Might just have to look at doing that.... now if only it would get here.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Aha - it was you keeping Eric busy on Monday.
I wanted to drive to Austin to get the Forza exhaust controller but he told me he was busy and could work on my car in the afternoon, so I decided to defer it.
Your car looks great especially the side mirrors !
That was me, they had my car Monday afternoon and Tuesday morning. Are you my buddy from the Pool forum from several years ago? Mine was the pool build from ****!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi - can you please confirm what spacers you purchased? I've heard spacers can be bad for the car, however if they are legit and won't do any harm, I'm definitely interested. Also, can you post some standard pics from the side and back? Want to see what the wheels look like with the spacers :)

I took my wife to Madness Autoworks Monday and it worked out really well. They gave her a ride in their customized Giulia and when she got back she had a big grin on her face and said we are going to spend a lot of money today.

Ended up getting:

Madness ECM
GoPedal
Wheel Spacers Front and Back - (My wife's favorite part of what we added, loves the look. Amazing what pushing the wheels out a bit does)
Lusso Performance Exhaust with Slash Cut Stainless Steel Tips
Spoiler
Alfa Romeo logo Carbon Fiber Mirror Covers (Really ties in nicely with the spoiler)

Loved how it came out and the new look. Sounds fantastic and the goPedal and ECU really make it a blast to drive. (Not that it wasn't fun already)

I love the fact my wife loves cars more than me, make things easier.

Not sure why pictures loaded sideways.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I'm getting ready to make the trip up to Austin to get some work done. Just out of curiosity which spoiler did u go with and did they install it?
I had 3 to pick from and I just picked the one I thought was the best. Not sure if it is the one listed on their web site. Reasonably priced and really good quality and finish.

They installed it using Epoxy.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi - can you please confirm what spacers you purchased? I've heard spacers can be bad for the car, however if they are legit and won't do any harm, I'm definitely interested. Also, can you post some standard pics from the side and back? Want to see what the wheels look like with the spacers :)
I got the 20 mm Athena Wheel Spacers for the back and 15 mm Athena Wheel Spacers for the front.

Here are more pictures:

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,808 Posts
Fair's fair. Where did your wife take you?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Fair's fair. Where did your wife take you?
Since it is my car, and wanted these mods, I am happy to not only get wife's approval but was encouraged to get them!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Was it a simple install? Any difference in ride quality?

Madness installed the spacers but it seemed to be simple. I think the car handles even better with the wheels out a bit farther.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts