Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Vendor
2,175 Posts
We were practically neighbors. The view from our back yard, left is Kensington with the "swap-meet" in the middle. Great view but tons of Rattlesnakes and coyotes being on the canyon. View attachment 98663
Yup live a few blocks from here. Can't wait to get the hell out of here for up north.

·
Vendor
2,175 Posts
We are in Chandler, just go up for fun. Have some friends with cabins in Munds Park and Mormon Lake, don't think I could live there full time either. Could probably be a reverse snow bird though, not sure if there is a name for that.
I liked it way better than Phx and better than where I am in SD but I love SD so I am not leaving. lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Lived on a lake in AZ for 4ish years and couldn't take it. Got out in 2003. But the best part was the easy access to so many great things to do on weekends. 2-ish hours and you were hiking down the Grand Canyons. Another 30 minutes and you were on Havasupai reservation hiking to some of the most beautiful waterfalls there are...
AZ is a pretty strange place. The diverse regions in such a small area is crazy. It's good place for road tripping.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
I'll say, one thing. Everybody did backyard lighting like no tomorrow during Christmas and it looked fabulous shimmering on the lake, so people would do boat parades during Christmas break and clap for each others lights. It was probably the best-set part of living in that community. House - pool - dock on lake... so nice in theory till freaking June starts and all you can see in front of you is 4-5 months of 100+ temperatures. Like WTF?

21 - 24 of 24 Posts