Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alfa ready early took delivery this afternoon.
First thoughts:
1. Best paint condition for a dealer prepared car.
2. Infotainment system, for all the complaining in reviews I set this car up in fifteen minutes. My Targa took quite a bit longer.
3. Color in person is amazing.
4. Nice swag
5. Traffic stopper due to rarity
6. While it is no 911, certainly fun to drive.
7. Didn’t throw a CEL on ride home ?
8. Sport seats are very comfortable.
9. Took one of my favorite twisty back roads home, steering is great.
10. Love the wheels and yellow calipers.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow just went for my first night drive, the bi-xenon headlamps with adaptive forward lighting are insanely good!

·
Registered
787 Posts
Congratulations, my old eyes love the bi-xenon headlamps with adaptive forward lighting also, no need for fog/driving lights.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Alfa ready early took delivery this afternoon.
First thoughts:
1. Best paint condition for a dealer prepared car.
2. Infotainment system, for all the complaining in reviews I set this car up in fifteen minutes. My Targa took quite a bit longer.
3. Color in person is amazing.
4. Nice swag
5. Traffic stopper due to rarity
6. While it is no 911, certainly fun to drive.
7. Didn’t throw a CEL on ride home ?
8. Sport seats are very comfortable.
9. Took one of my favorite twisty back roads home, steering is great.
10. Love the wheels and yellow calipers.
Really really awesome, honestly think (after my Alfa Rosso) this has to be the configuration I would want the most...Looks fantastic!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congratulations, my old eyes love the bi-xenon headlamps with adaptive forward lighting also, no need for fog/driving lights.
Don't drive my Targa much at night so I forget, but I honestly think these work better

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Really really awesome, honestly think (after my Alfa Rosso) this has to be the configuration I would want the most...Looks fantastic!
Thank you. My wife and I love the Alfa Rosso and debated back and forth, in the end, we broke with tradition and got the Misano. Very pleased with it.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Thank you. My wife and I love the Alfa Rosso and debated back and forth, in the end, we broke with tradition and got the Misano. Very pleased with it.
Back when I was looking 6+ months ago, Misano wasn't an option. I had my heart set of Montecarlo Blue but the red one on the lot ended up being perfect spec for me, so I got the red one. Big fan of blue cars

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Back when I was looking 6+ months ago, Misano wasn't an option. I had my heart set of Montecarlo Blue but the red one on the lot ended up being perfect spec for me, so I got the red one. Big fan of blue cars
The same story here, blue was a perfect spec and being a 17 was a much better deal than the red 18.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts