Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2015 Abarth pisses-off all my neighgbors. I want that again with my 2018 Veloce. I installed a full Remus setup, and it sounds a bit better. I want it to sound like a Group B 037. Help!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I thought that I would infuse my first post on this forum with a bit of humor. I see that the first reply to my query has created confusion and possibly annoyance. It has certainly created doubts about my maturity level. I do apologize, dcpatters, if that is in fact your real name, and I will in the future, be much more direct in my queries about the many vexing and nuanced idiosyncrasies, that are associated with the Alfa Romeo Giulia 2.0 sport TI. Once again your input was invaluable.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Well, I thought that I would infuse my first post on this forum with a bit of humor. I see that the first reply to my query has created confusion and possibly annoyance. It has certainly created doubts about my maturity level. I do apologize, dcpatters, if that is in fact your real name, and I will in the future, be much more direct in my queries about the many vexing and nuanced idiosyncrasies, that are associated with the Alfa Romeo Giulia 2.0 sport TI. Once again your input was invaluable.
hahahaha

·
Registered
357 Posts
Small world. My father in law lives across the street from the service advisor and the mechanic from my Alfa dealer. He’s not too thrilled when one starts his Abarth and the other his Hellcat in the morning. Thought I had a solid in there, when I made that discovery.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Perhaps I'm in the minority group here, but I appreciated the humor in the OP's message...
Anyway, I'm not the loud car expert in here as I still have the factory set-up for the exhaust. The V2 intake which I installed makes some interesting noises but nothing loud. However, there are several members in this forum who have done various exhaust mods and I'm sure that you will get some feedback soon.
This may be of interest - Link to a video of EC tunes with "pops and bangs"
:ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
3 Posts
My 2015 Abarth pisses-off all my neighgbors. I want that again with my 2018 Veloce. I installed a full Remus setup, and it sounds a bit better. I want it to sound like a Group B 037. Help!
I waited 15 years for my Alfa, but is to quite..it drives me crazy to see the Maserati's and even other cars...fly by me making a great sound..:eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts