Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm super pleased I found these forums, great to read about everyone's experience with our Guilias! I'm super happy with my purchase except for one area, has anyone else noticed that the turn signal blinker and the proximity warning sound effects are quite loud??? When pulling into my garage and get close to the interior wall, the proximity warning tone is uncomfortably loud. I notice the radio volume decreases so the tone can get even louder! Now, this could just be this particular's tone is like nails on chalkboard for me but I wonder what other people think and if there is a way to change the volume. I scrolled through settings but didn't see anything...

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Regarding parking sensors—
The driver can select the type of warning they would like to be displayed through the Information and Entertainment System. To access the function on the main menu, select in the following order:
1. “Settings.”
2. “DriverAssistance.”
3. “ParkSense.”
4. “Mode.”
5. “Sound-Display.”

Somewhere in there is an option to choose from 3 volume levels for the warning tone.

Have not found a way to dampen blinker sound which I agree is very loud. Wish they were that loud on my TR6, I might occasionally turn them off!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.