Attachments

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmm...

Trolling or spamming?
Hmm, you've only given two choices. No link or apparent play to steal identity or weaseling out of money, so I guess it's trolling.

I would have been flattered if you complimented my gardening or photography skills. Not that I was fishing for compliments, mind you.

So let's shift a bit and discuss Giulia photographic opportunities, specifically macro. What on our cars is deserving of close-up treatment.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
The headlight washers.....before you lose them !!!!!

>:)

·
Registered
178 Posts
What did you mean by this post?

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
D'oH! My bad. I am very happy with my Alfa, indeed with both of my FAC products purchased this year!
You only have two FCA products? Something must be done about that.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Hmm, you've only given two choices. No link or apparent play to steal identity or weaseling out of money, so I guess it's trolling.

I would have been flattered if you complimented my gardening or photography skills. Not that I was fishing for compliments, mind you.

So let's shift a bit and discuss Giulia photographic opportunities, specifically macro. What on our cars is deserving of close-up treatment.
Well, these aren't exactly macro but rather close, two of my favorites and will have to do for now other than my avatar photo!

Attachments

Reactions: Chipshot
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.