Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a nice first experience with Todd Alfa Romeo in Danbury CT. I had a could warranty issues and the first service performed. If anyone is having service issues with other dealers in the area, I highly recommend giving them a try. Mary Hansen was my contact in service.

·
Registered
119 Posts
good to know. I use Valente Alfa in Hartford. I have had nothing but great experiences there. With all the horror stories shared about trash dealerships on this forum, its nice to know we have a great dealer network in this State!!

·
Registered
2019 Giulia TI Sport Misano Blue
3 Posts
I just bought a TI Sport from them about a month ago. Good experience overall tho I did have to run around a bit to get service approved on some warped rotors that were missed in the CPO process. At one point I was told I would need to make the 6 1/2 hour drive back to have them replaced. All seems solved since then.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I just bought a TI Sport from them about a month ago. Good experience overall tho I did have to run around a bit to get service approved on some warped rotors that were missed in the CPO process. At one point I was told I would need to make the 6 1/2 hour drive back to have them replaced. All seems solved since then.
damn you drove 6 hours to get to them?!? I am surprised there was not something closer!

·
Administrator
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
4,505 Posts
How then did the warped rotors fix themselves?
Rotors rarely if ever warp. Usually it's an uneven deposition of pad material that eventually creates cementite and that is what causes the pulsating. Some really hard braking, multiple times in a row can burn off the material, unless it's cementite, then you're out of luck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts