Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a loaded Q4 Sport a month ago and the love has not faded one bit. I didnt bite on the QV for a few reasons (primarily the snow and not wanting the Ferrari'esc potential cost of maintenance/repairs on the motor). I do feel the side is missing something (or maybe its a Freudian queue of me still wanting a QV and the cloverleaf badge) so I'm close to ordering these. Since I technically have a sport model I guess it goes well with the trim level. Has anyone installed these on the front side fenders? If so I'd love to see photos.

Thoughts, comments?

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Alfa-Romeo-...921833?hash=item3af47cc929:g:fsIAAOSwmg9Z45k2

google images Alfa Romeo Sportiva logo and you'll see what it is

·
Registered
2,988 Posts

That would look nice (IMO) without coming across like a fake QV.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Not too sure about this....I guess I'm from the school of "Less is More"....
I think in homage to "Alfa Legacy" my favorite badge mod would be the triangular Quad sticker either on the back trunk fascia on either side of the license plate and / or on the front fenders right behind the wheel well above the rocker....

Reactions: bhvrdr and Max

·
Registered
76 Posts
You will get the best feedback if you install them (at least one side) and show us pics, if you décide to remove them, it shouldn't be too difficult.

I think it will look awesome.
I purchased the VELOCE badges from a dealer while on a trip in Europe, because I felt something was missing as well.
I believe the Sportiva are nice too. I also like the fact that there is the QV leaf but in a more conservative way, not pretentious or fake QV version.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Not too sure about this....I guess I'm from the school of "Less is More"....
I think in homage to "Alfa Legacy" my favorite badge mod would be the triangular Quad sticker either on the back trunk fascia on either side of the license plate and / or on the front fenders right behind the wheel well above the rocker....
l
Thats what I did...looks good, honors Alfa racing tradition and keeps purists happy

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts