Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been working with Titan 7 for my 4C wheels (TS5) and today I am testing the prototype TD6 Euro to make sure it is a perfect fit, no rub, no spacers and a tailored fitment.

The TD6 Euro are forged and incredibly light, looks amazing as well! Currently this is a 1 of 1 set and should there be enough interest... it will make it to production :)

Currently I have MPS4 255/35r19 and 295/30r19, this setup is not overly aggressive and should allow 265/35r19 and 305/30r19 without issue. I will be testing these tire size in the near future.

Car is currently on ST springs setup with camber -1.5 (F) and -2.0 (R)

Without further a do.... here are some photos

·
Registered
133 Posts
I really like the TS-5 wheels and think they would look great on a QV. Wish that fitment was available.

The TS-6 are nice but I have always been weird about 6 spoke wheels on 5 lugs. Look great on something like a Viper with 6 lugs. Minor detail, I know, but it's not my favorite look.

That aside, the TS-6 overall design looks pretty good on a QV too.

·
Registered
2017 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
470 Posts
It looks pretty cool. I think I do prefer 5 spokes as well (something like the WedsSports). That 4C looks sick though.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I really like the TS-5 wheels and think they would look great on a QV. Wish that fitment was available.

The TS-6 are nice but I have always been weird about 6 spoke wheels on 5 lugs. Look great on something like a Viper with 6 lugs. Minor detail, I know, but it's not my favorite look.

That aside, the TS-6 overall design looks pretty good on a QV too.
They do, it is branded under The Aspira AV-5. I know the person who runs Aspria, they contracted out to Titan 7 to make the AV-5, its just tailored to be more alfa specific, such as the color and fitting an alfa center cap.

·
Registered
133 Posts
They do, it is branded under The Aspira AV-5. I know the person who runs Aspria, they contracted out to Titan 7 to make the AV-5, its just tailored to be more alfa specific, such as the color and fitting an alfa center cap.
Learn something everyday! Those do look great on a QV. Hmmm...

·
Registered
131 Posts
Those look almost identical to a set I got years ago off Craigslist for my 94 civic si. Only mine were dark grey. For $400 it really was an improvement over the stock rims. I do think a more classy wheel the Alfa would look better. Awesome find just not my own personal taste.

·
Registered
91 Posts
4C looks sick...

Not a fan of the wheels on the QV if you want my honest opinion...

Emozine has it right. You are gonna need some wildly cool rims to make me fork over thousands of dollars on a new set because the QV already has great ones.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Nice but gotta say...imo.....40 yrs messing w/modding/messing up cars..lol..,the Giulia with its 5 holes bright dark whatev color comes the closest to a perfect blend. The curves and lines of the body are accentuated perfectly by the wheels.. I hope and trust Italian engineers and stylist accomplished this being a proud 1 Gen ****🥴😳😮🤣🇮🇹🙏
4C looks good but darker silver or bright dark ..whatev color my giulia wheels are would look way better period as bright silver makes car look overshod

1 - 14 of 14 Posts