Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to reset the tire pressure monitor warning light. Mine came on yesterday, and it did show one of my tires was low (30psi). Today, it is showing all 4 tires at 33psi, but the warning light is still on and in the My Apps (i have not had the infotainment update yet) also shows all 4 at 33psi but the one tire is highlighted as being low.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Mine had the same thing happen, I had a appointment with the service but they didn't have a loaner car that day so I checked the door and it stated that the front tires should have 32psi and the rear at 35psi , after I inflated that amount of psi into the tires the light went off, I have the car at the service department today, to check the TPMS and while I was the there the service tech, stated that there is also several other updates that were needed almost a page and a half, hope they get it done today, a jeep compass is not my cup of tea.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Last time I swung by my dealer, about 3 weeks ago, he also printed out a page of updates my car is in need of. I plan to get it in next week for that. I will try putting more air in the tires and see if that turns off the warning light.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does anyone know how to reset the tire pressure monitor warning light. Mine came on yesterday, and it did show one of my tires was low (30psi). Today, it is showing all 4 tires at 33psi, but the warning light is still on and in the My Apps (i have not had the infotainment update yet) also shows all 4 at 33psi but the one tire is highlighted as being low.
After refilling your tires, make sure you drive your car 25mph for a while so it will have time to reset the gauges. If you fill them up and look at the tire pressure indicator, it will not be accurate until further driving because it does not reset on start-up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts