Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rear tint is a pain to install apparently but not impossible. Since the seats do not go down on the Quadrifoglio and since you cannot remove the headrests it is difficult. Better news is the windows don't contain of of those weird dots often found in BMW so the process is a lot cleaner cut/finish.

Attached are pics of the process. I went with MD Legal 38% (Stock windows are dark so 50% was applied resulting in 38%)

·
Registered
61 Posts
looks good! - did you go with a metallic tint or ceramic tint? I had to go with Pinnacle F1 ceramic on my BMW because any metallic tint would interfere with the keyless entry

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
looks good! - did you go with a metallic tint or ceramic tint? I had to go with Pinnacle F1 ceramic on my BMW because any metallic tint would interfere with the keyless entry

Standard non-metallic tint for the following reasons

I didn't like the metallic reflections that are in metallic tint.
Ceramic is useless in anything but the south as the cost is very expensive and my car will sit in garage so heat rejection is not an issue.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I'm going to do LLumar's Formula One Pinnacle or SunTek CeramicIR- Either going to do 20 or 30 all around

Also, LLumar Air 80 or SunTek CIR 70 on the Front Windshield

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm going to do LLumar's Formula One Pinnacle or SunTek CeramicIR- Either going to do 20 or 30 all around

Also, LLumar Air 80 or SunTek CIR 70 on the Front Windshield
Makes sense when you live in an area where you could probably fry an egg or bake cookies in a car lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts