Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got some freebies when I purchased my QV, but I really don't need the Polo and V-neck T-shirt (size Medium I believe). To commemorate the first use of the Quadrifoglio symbol on Alfa's race cars (1923 Targa Florio), I will ship the polo and v-neck free of charge to the 23rd unique user post below. (Shipping within reason! Contiguous USA please).

·
Registered
526 Posts
Your "game" is kinda awkward since no one will want to post and take their name out of the running. I already have plenty of Alfa swag so I'm not interested.

But I'll get it going at least.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Your "game" is kinda awkward since no one will want to post and take their name out of the running. I already have plenty of Alfa swag so I'm not interested.

But I'll get it going at least.
Yeah, you're right! I was thinking about it a few minutes right after I posted. I guess I change the rule so that after the 10th unique post it's fair game - just be good about it folks. (I don't want to see the same person from the 11th through the 23rd post!!!). This is what I get for trying to give away stuff.....lol :D

·
Registered
343 Posts
I have plenty of Alfa Swag too, so I'll help move the count along!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Bump! Already got 2 logo tees from the Alfa store, even before I got the car... But still the v-neck you have there looks pretty sweet!

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Not quite sure about the rules of this game, but those are pretty cool shirts!
Anyway, can we hijack this thread of yours now?:grin2:

·
Registered
641 Posts
As it's been a month since the last post I'll see if I can get the thread going again so someone can win the swag (assuming you stilll have it).

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Looks like MDriver is the winner! (I took the 10th unique user post after removing those that were outside the US.......sorry!!).

Oh, BTW...I'm an M driver too :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts