Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased in South Florida and after several weeks of ownership LOVE this car. It’s incredibly fun the drive and performs well. The Q.V., I’m sure, is amazing, but the 4 cylinder version I have tempts me to accelerate and corner faster than ever before, and it really doesn’t leave me (or my passengers!) wishing for more performance. I’m amazed at how they engineered the car to perform so well and be so engaging to drive.

Packages include all the sensors and the adaptive cruise control, blind spot monitoring, and parking sensors are very nice to have.

Premium HK audio has been fantastic. I’m an audiophile who loves good sound and am very happy with the 800 dollar upgrade.

Many criticize the infotainment system, but I love it. After 5 minutes of learning it, I prefer it over the large user friendly touchscreen in our 2018 Honda. The controls in the Alfa are easier and more comfortable to reach and navigating through the menus is fast and easy, and the screen won’t have fingerprints like a touchscreen.

The Ti Sport seats are great, and the adjustable side bolsters took a minute to find the controls for but help to get the perfect tightness depending on the type of driving.

The kids fit ok in the backseat and enjoy having their own sunroof, but they don’t have a lot of foot room and their boosters make seat buckle access a challenge. I keep my golf bag in the trunk. It’s a tripod carry bag and just barely fits in diagonally. When taking a friend golfing the backseat can be folded down.

The storage to the left under the steering wheel is handy to know about. And I often use the button to disable to auto start stop feature because the AC stops blowing cold air when the engine goes off. If parked and the parking sensors are active, I hit the button to disable the sensors to silence the tone.

I plan to get some seat belt extenders to help with the booster seats. I also am going to put some foam tape on the back of the license tag to keep it from rattling when I close the trunk. I added tinting which made the interior much more cool.

Before purchase I was concerned the backup camera display was small. It is plenty high def though, and the other half of the screen is used to show when parking sensors are active, so in the end it has been fine.

This car has been a blast to own and drive.

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Congrats! I agree re 4cyl having enough power to have some fun.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Congratulations. Sounds like a great choice and options package. I’m in N. FLorida but hope to see you out there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts