Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently selling my TI sport diffuser because I originally planned to put it on my base model giulia, but I ended up buying the actual TI sport so I no longer need it. If you’re interested, please message me!

Attachments

·
Registered
189 Posts
I am currently selling my TI sport diffuser because I originally planned to put it on my base model giulia, but I ended up buying the actual TI sport so I no longer need it. If you’re interested, please message me!
Just a heads-up, the sport diffuser does not fit on a base/lusso Ti Giulia, unfortunately (as concluded in other threads). Make sure you don't get a buyer unaware of this, or they'll end up disappointed.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Just a heads-up, the sport diffuser does not fit on a base/lusso Ti Giulia, unfortunately (as concluded in other threads). Make sure you don't get a buyer unaware of this, or they'll end up disappointed.
Good to know!
Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks so much for informing me!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts