Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

New poster here, couple of questions to those who may be in the know. I'm interested in the Ti 19 in Sport Pack AGA, I was wondering if the Active Suspension and Limited Slip diff were included or do I have to also add AY7 to have those? It appears I have to buy both but the Paddle Shifter included in both packages kind of trow me off. Also in Canada the product configurator for the Ti 18 inch Sport Pack mention that Limited Slip and Active Suspension options are included. Confused!

Also did anybody try a car with the AY7 option and not and tell me the difference?

Thank you,

Dan

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Hi,

New poster here, couple of questions to those who may be in the know. I'm interested in the Ti 19 in Sport Pack AGA, I was wondering if the Active Suspension and Limited Slip diff were included or do I have to also add AY7 to have those? It appears I have to buy both but the Paddle Shifter included in both packages kind of trow me off. Also in Canada the product configurator for the Ti 18 inch Sport Pack mention that Limited Slip and Active Suspension options are included. Confused!

Also did anybody try a car with the AY7 option and not and tell me the difference?

Thank you,

Dan
The LSD is only available with the Ti Performance Package (AY7). This includes Active Suspension and paddle shifters. This does NOT conflict with any other package on the Ti.

I think the paddle shifters are included with the Ti 19 inch performance package. Not sure about the active suspension though. The 19 is primarily a cosmetic package.

And yes, I have one on order. (AY7)
http://www.giuliaforums.com/forum/313-dealers-purchasing-ordering/4298-special-order-giulia-ti.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts