Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After owning Alfas in the past, everything from '73 Berlinetta,74 GTV, 81 GTV, Alfettas(2), co-owned (wrenched on) my brother's 87 milano, last one was 91 164, I was happy to see them back. Enjoying the the new ride, only one glitch and that was blind spot warning was on fritz. Dealer Principle Fiat/Alfa took care of it and they seem to to be committed to the brand. Didn't want or need a sunroof, I think I got eveything possible for a sport package Ti. I found the car in Austin and the local dealer brought it down. Volcano Black, black tan interior, 5 hole wheels. Loving it.

Attachments

·
Registered
658 Posts
All the sport options for a Ti with no sun roof, that's my kind of car. Well mine is Vesuvio grey. Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your latest Alfa Romeo. Really good to hear your dealer is taking care of any issues.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Nice! Congrats on the Giulia :grin2: and welcome to the forum :)

We just picked up our Ti Q2 a few days ago. This is how sedans should have always been.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Welcome and congrats. I have a ti q2 in San Antonio as well. There are not too many out here. I've had mine for about two weeks now. I wonder if you're getting the same reaction as me. I cant go anywhere without someone asking me questions or telling me how nice the car is. (I have even heard the word sexy twice now. I'm pretty sure they're talking about the car and not me) if you are interested in tint. I know of a great shop that did mine. (Thumbs up window tink) He did his research and made sure to properly take care of the amp. No issues and the car looks great. They are very professional.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome and congrats. I have a ti q2 in San Antonio as well. There are not too many out here. I've had mine for about two weeks now. I wonder if you're getting the same reaction as me. I cant go anywhere without someone asking me questions or telling me how nice the car is. (I have even heard the word sexy twice now. I'm pretty sure they're talking about the car and not me) if you are interested in tint. I know of a great shop that did mine. (Thumbs up window tink) He did his research and made sure to properly take care of the amp. No issues and the car looks great. They are very professional.
Nice to know that not everybody with window tint has amp problems. A little bit of care goes a long way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts