Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Count me in for the Midwest Club. Picked up my Ti yesterday from Ganley in Bedford, OH. They did a great job. Alfa White, black interior with Sport Package, Harmon Kardon, Static Assist. When is the party?

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,435 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hey Chipshot - just joined the Alfa Romeo Giulia club today. I am in central Ohio - dealer said he sold 3 this month but I have never seen another one around Columbus! Hoping to get more activity going from the Ohio crew!
Thanks, John

Reactions: Montecarlo

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey Chipshot - just joined the Alfa Romeo Giulia club today. I am in central Ohio - dealer said he sold 3 this month but I have never seen another one around Columbus! Hoping to get more activity going from the Ohio crew!
Thanks, John
C-bus white Alfa here, since April. I've only seen two on the road since.

·
Registered
178 Posts
C-bus white Alfa here, since April. I've only seen two on the road since.

Excellent Grapple. Now we just need another to have a quorum! Mine is also white - I will be on the lookout. Most of the time I am in the Easton, Polaris, and New Albany areas.
Hope to see you around soon. People will take pictures if two white Giulias are seen together!
John

·
Registered
34 Posts
Count me in for the Midwest Club. Picked up my Ti yesterday from Ganley in Bedford, OH. They did a great job. Alfa White, black interior with Sport Package, Harmon Kardon, Static Assist. When is the party?
I almost bought mine from there but ended up getting it from Strongsville. Who did you work with?
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Ti Sport
70 Posts
Also in Cbus. Got my 2018 Ti Sport (Rosso red, black interior) in mid-April from the Dublin area dealer. Treated me very well and got a heck of a deal on a three year lease. Never made it out to the east side dealer due to the great treatment and pricing from my Dublin dealer. Love to connect up with other central OH Giulia owners. Joined the Buckeye Chapter of the AROC but unable to make it to any of the Wednesday lunches due to work commitments. Only saw one other Giulia since getting mine, surprisingly a red one like mine as I was getting off 315 near home one day! They are truly still a rarity around central OH.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Hi there ColumbusGiulia. I'm just North of Cincinnati and would be very interested in meeting up with other Giulia owners at some point. Driving up to the Columbus area wouldn't be a big deal, as I'm probably only about 100 miles away. Giulia's are very rare down here also. I personally haven't seen any since I bought mine back in April.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I am on the west side of Cleveland. I have a white MY 2018 TI Sport. I have only seen one other on the west side, it is white as well. I have a daughter in Columbus, but not down there much, it would be a great drive down 71, I would likely need to pull out my FOP card!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Also in Cbus. Got my 2018 Ti Sport (Rosso red, black interior) in mid-April from the Dublin area dealer. Treated me very well and got a heck of a deal on a three year lease. Never made it out to the east side dealer due to the great treatment and pricing from my Dublin dealer. Love to connect up with other central OH Giulia owners. Joined the Buckeye Chapter of the AROC but unable to make it to any of the Wednesday lunches due to work commitments. Only saw one other Giulia since getting mine, surprisingly a red one like mine as I was getting off 315 near home one day! They are truly still a rarity around central OH.
Cbus Alfa here also. Serviced in Dublin. Haven't seen many on the road since I purchased mine in May 2017. Have only seen one Stelvio and no Quads

·
Registered
303 Posts
I also got mine from Ganley Bedford. Doug Friedman was my sales guy. Excellent support. Since the purchase, David in Service has also been highly professional, helping me through the upgrade to Apple CarPlay which is to happen in the next week. Parts are on order. I live in Aurora. I am starting to see some other Giulias and Stelvios in this area. Maybe we get a meet together sometime.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
New TI Owner in Central OH

Hello All,
Just bought a 2018 TI Sport AWD from Germain in Columbus. Got mine in black with yellow brake calipers, but I still have a torch burning for a Red I just missed by hours today... Still, very excited by my Giulia -- definitely much more fun than the other cars I test drove. And, Germain was very attentive and fair, I thought. Thought I'd say hello to you all here in case I see the (three?) of you on the road!

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
Hello All,
Just bought a 2018 TI Sport AWD from Germain in Columbus. Got mine in black with yellow brake calipers, but I still have a torch burning for a Red I just missed by hours today... Still, very excited by my Giulia -- definitely much more fun than the other cars I test drove. And, Germain was very attentive and fair, I thought. Thought I'd say hello to you all here in case I see the (three?) of you on the road!
Welcome neighbor!

·
Registered
857 Posts
Hello All,
Welcome fellow Ohioan!! There's a few more Giulias down here in Cincinnati and at least two Forum members (myself and "Giuliano"). Enjoy your new ride and avoid the potholes... :wink2:

Reactions: Giuliano

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Hi guys. Giuliano here reporting from northern Cincinnati area. Super ready to meet with all you guys as soon as the date, time and location is set. Going to Dublin, OH this coming Thursday for the 1st round of The Memorial tournament. All the best.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Add another one in the SW Ohio area. I saw a gray Guilia a week ago as well in Springboro.

Apparently there is another Trofeo White QV running around my area as well because the wife thought I had left work early and thought I followed her to the gas station.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts