Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone see a Ti model in Alfa White yet? I prefer the crisper "Alfa White" over the off-white shade of the "Trofeo White" Tri-Coat.

I hear you have to be very careful with non-metallic paint (i.e., no car washes as the motorized brushes will "swirl" the paint).

·
Registered
37 Posts
Think i saw a TI model in alfa white at Maserati in Atlanta when i bought my TI this past weekend. I definitely saw a beautiful white one, not sure which "shade of white," it was. It was very very nice...
Call them and see if they will send you a photo.
Jim Ellis Maserati. Ask for Danielle.

Toto

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Anyone see a Ti model in Alfa White yet? I prefer the crisper "Alfa White" over the off-white shade of the "Trofeo White" Tri-Coat.

I hear you have to be very careful with non-metallic paint (i.e., no car washes as the motorized brushes will "swirl" the paint).
Believe I saw an Alfa White Ti at the New England Auto Show. I grew up in a family where white was always the #1 choice for car colors, but I have to say, white is probably the worst color for the Ti. Really not a fan. The lines get hidden and it looks incredibly bland. I plan on buying one in Stromboli Grey or Monte Carlo Blue, but if you really really like white, go for it! :smile2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts