Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just tried out the Chemical Guys leather cleaner. Got it primarily as I wanted to preserve the new car smell and this stuff claimed to be odorless. I'm done with the Meguiars wipes drying up on me too.

Used it in both of my cars while I was putting on some kick mats in as I've just got to the 'kicking the back of the seat' stage with my kid. Both cars had fell victim to his wrath so I was more than happy that first spray near enough cleaned it for me. It's got quite a powerful sprayer and seemed to cut through mud/kid crap easily. No scrubbing and easy wipe!

Although odorless it did have a little smell but that didn't stick around.

Con? The power of the sprayer as if you apply directly to the surface it instantly starts dripping. I tried spraying it on the mircofiber cloth too but it didn't cut through the grime as well.

Overall would recommend it. Haven't tried the conditioner yet but will report back :)

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I use Dr. Beasleys and Adams as well as Nanon Plex. I like Chem guys but I don't really use anything but their exterior cleaning agents.
Going to try their Snow Foam soon too - will do a show n tell. Not tried exterior by them either.

·
Vendor
619 Posts
I have started using a ton of Kenotech stuff on the car, inside and out. Their leather treatment is very good.

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Cool might try their wheel cleaner. Does the leather stuff smell / have a scent? I like they've combined it with the dash cleaner
I don't remember to be honest. They usually put in a hibiscusy/grapefruit scent into most of their stuff. The detailer smells incredible.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts