Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
4,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About a month ago there was a change on the forum to have each thread be shown as a card, or you could turn that off. I turned it off because I didn't like it. Now it seems it's been turned on permanently and I can't disable it. Am I forgetting where the setting is or is this change now permanent?

I don't like it because it takes up a little more space than the original view and bc it makes the card backgrounds grey instead of black, and I prefer black with my oled screen on my phone for battery life.

Thank you

·
Administrator
518 Posts
Hello,

Retiring of Comfort View
  • “Card View” has been in public for almost two months, and we are ready to move it out of beta! As of January 6th, we will be removing the “Comfort View” option from the site to reflect this change; all users will now be defaulted to “Card View.”
  • Less than 0.5% of our traffic is leveraging the "Comfort View" option. This should also help expedite our rollouts as we will not have to support two formats. Both Light and Dark modes will still be available on "Card View".

You can read more about updates in our Release Notes here:

Jeff

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
4,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello,

Retiring of Comfort View
  • “Card View” has been in public for almost two months, and we are ready to move it out of beta! As of January 6th, we will be removing the “Comfort View” option from the site to reflect this change; all users will now be defaulted to “Card View.”
  • Less than 0.5% of our traffic is leveraging the "Comfort View" option. This should also help expedite our rollouts as we will not have to support two formats. Both Light and Dark modes will still be available on "Card View".

You can read more about updates in our Release Notes here:

Jeff
Thank you for confirming

1 - 3 of 3 Posts