Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

This sound right?

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Avnyc11 
#1 ·
I have a very tiny hole in my rear bumper (keep it clean!), that’s about the size of a lentil plus a few minor gouges. Both are hardly noticeable, however, they keep my 2018, from being pretty damn pristine. I was gonna look for a used white sport one bumper assembly but most have tripled in price and look worse than mine.
So I then figured get some shop to do the small body work to fix this and buy one of the AliExpress diffusers.
Every body shop I contacted told me the bumper would have to replaced due to the tiny hole and that the sensors would need to be tested and recalibrated.
Either way, they’re presenting any route I choose is going to cost above 2 grand!
This sound right?

#2 ·
Could you not just plug the hole ala those who plug the holes in the front bumper left by drilling for plates?

And I feel your pain; I've had a "blemish" on my otherwise pristine car for over 4 years ☹

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.