Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you find out who the biggest (by volume) Alfa Romeo dealers are in US?

I tried google, but no such luck......:frown2:

·
Registered
420 Posts
The dealer I bought from stated that they are doing well. This is the McKinney Texas Alfa Romeo Dealer. They said in part:

"Our store in particular. Preowned and Alfa are responsible for the increase. We finished 3rd in the country for AR sales last month, we were #1 mtd till hail hit the store on the 26th."

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I spoke to one of the saleswomen there back in March or earlier. She was very helpful and called me back at work. We had a great conversation and she explained the difference between the two reds to me. From what I have seen online, I think they are one of the largest in the country.

Reactions: BostonDMD

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
My dealer pre-sold all 4 of their 2017 Quadrifoglio's and will sell around 30 MY2017 Giulia's.

They still have ~10 Giulia's in stock.

Not sure where that places them in the food chain. ?

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
My dealer here in Los Angeles has sold eight Quads now. They've all been delivered too. Not sure how a dealer gets a bigger allotment. It probably has something to do with how many total cars they are moving, which includes Fiats and 4Cs as well as base Giulias and Ti's. When the 4Cs started showing up, they moved a lot of them, more than most dealers. And sold most above MSRP.

Asking the dealer if they are the best dealer is a joke. Being the used car salesmen that they are, they're more likely to lie and say, "Yes, we are the number one dealer." FCA probably has that kind of info somewhere.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,773 Posts
Have you thought about contacting Alfa Romeo USA and asking?

I wouldn't be surprised if the highest-volume dealer was somewhere in Michigan, where enthusiastic FCA employees put their company discount to good use.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, I figured a high volume dealer would have better bargaining power.....

I will contact Alfa Romeo USA and see if they can divulge that answer.....Thanks for the info. guys......

·
Registered
288 Posts
I was actually just going to ask why that information is important to you. That's a tough one but you could also check other Alfa general forums and see because typically they would have sales people on there as well and those guys are of great help! Some even offer forum discounts!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts