Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought it needed to be said again.

·
Registered
869 Posts
As much as I complain about the car on here most people probably think I don't like it but it's the opposite. I love the car and just want it to be the best it can be. Plus, I don't want to see bad corporate policy destroy the car.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
The mass public are sheep and are easily brain washed...Credit to BMW for creating a brand image that defies scrutiny and yields unwavering love from a Kool Aid drinking public....Clearly the most identifiable automotive advertising campaign of the last 20 years or so has been ..."The Ultimate Driving Machine".....The public has bought it hook, line, and sinker....I will defer to being "unique"......

Reactions: MakeitRain and Bull

·
Registered
81 Posts
Absolutely loving it, and yes, fantastic! :grin2:

I have the Ti Q2 RWD, 19" Sport Package and Performance Package. I'm at just over 700 miles, and only starting to 'cut loose' a little. With such limited mileage, I'm still gauging the characteristics of the car. Half decent drive today, mainly city streets, and I noted that the engine sounds and feels so smooth, for a 4-cylinder. The car also feels both smooth and quiet when cruising, plus fast and sporty when the urge takes you.

Love the different modes. I've been using 'n' when others are in the car, and 'd' when it's just me. Now normally I would decry the modes... if it's a sports sedan, then make it a sports sedan, and give it sports handling and response. But I'm really warming to the different modes (moods?) that the Giulia is capable of providing.

I previously owned an Audi A6 2.7T. V6, twin turbo, 2.7l. Stock, 250bhp, under 300 ft-lbs torque. The Giulia, 0.7l less, two cylinders less, one turbo less, 280 bhp and 306 ft-lbs. Amazing! I traded a Subaru BRZ for the Giulia, absolutely no regrets. The BRZ was fun, but the Giulia gives me SO much more. Granted, not as chuck-able as the BRZ, but it's a larger car, is still great fun to drive, and feels quick!

Agree, fantastic!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I agree!

I have a ti q2 with just over 3000 miles on it and I still make excuses just to go for a ride. It's not the fastest car I have owned but it is the most satisfying. I can't explain it but the car seems to have a soul. Today I spent a few hours washing and waxing it then another hour just staring at it. I love this friggin car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts