Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dealership in St. Pete sent me an email. This is something I’d expect of a Nissan dealer or some crap brand. This is pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
82 Posts
The $199 oil change looks like a great deal! Northern California dealers like Marin and Walnut Creek both charge $1k on the annual Giulia QV oil changes.

·
Registered
2022 Giulia Veloce Sport Q2 Vesuvio Gray Metallic
400 Posts
We live in America my friend nothing is for free the “Word “is written in our Constitution Declaration and I hope will stay there …… the way thing are going lately?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Dealership in St. Pete sent me an email. This is something I’d expect of a Nissan dealer or some crap brand. This is pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The fine print probably says 'free' means you get free use of a 2022 Alfa Romeo as a loaner when the Maserati is in their shop.

The $199 oil change looks like a great deal! Northern California dealers like Marin and Walnut Creek both charge $1k on the annual Giulia QV oil changes.
$1k oil change? That had better come with some eye candy and a happy ending.;)

·
Premium Member
1,058 Posts
If it’s free, you’re the product. I fully expect a St. Pete dealership wrap that you have to drive at least 10,000 miles per year for the life of the lease 😂

·
Vendor
Alfa romeo 164S, Giulia QV CCM
4,632 Posts
Alfa Romeo LLC is suppose to be working on getting rid of this kind of stuff as it really deteriorates the brand prestige.
I have talked with a few folks who have eluded to the fact they are slowly working on this, it takes time to bring the brand back up. No more low deals like this. They are getting rid of Mopar employees that moved over when Alfa re-entered the US as they have declared that part of the issue. Things will get better but the low deals need to be gone for this brand.

·
Registered
15 Posts
If Alfa is just a Stellantis commodity to be monetized by dealers like a Kroger “buy one get one of equal or lesser value free” coupon, isn’t the same potentially true for all Stellantis makes, including Maserati? They broke the “fourth wall” of car ownership aspiration for their target audience.

/I wrote that like a college English professor

·
Registered
2019 Quadrifoglio Rosso Red, yellow calipers, white/green stitching seats
245 Posts
OP - can you show a screenshot of the disclosures (ie the fine print)? ad shows 2, 5 & 6 for more details. That should clarify a lot

·
Registered
2018 Giulia TI Sport Q2
278 Posts
Here is the fine print:

2022 Maserati dealer retains all discounts and incentives. Purchase only. Must purchase vehicle at Alfa Romeo Maserati St. Petersburg to qualify. 2022 Alfa Romeo is 24-month 5k one-pay lease. Not combinable with any other offer. Offer available from 11/25/22-11/27/22.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
9,635 Posts
Here is the fine print:

2022 Maserati dealer retains all discounts and incentives. Purchase only. Must purchase vehicle at Alfa Romeo Maserati St. Petersburg to qualify. 2022 Alfa Romeo is 24-month 5k one-pay lease. Not combinable with any other offer. Offer available from 11/25/22-11/27/22.
No mileage limit?

·
Registered
673 Posts
Alfa Romeo LLC is suppose to be working on getting rid of this kind of stuff as it really deteriorates the brand prestige.
I have talked with a few folks who have eluded to the fact they are slowly working on this, it takes time to bring the brand back up. No more low deals like this. They are getting rid of Mopar employees that moved over when Alfa re-entered the US as they have declared that part of the issue. Things will get better but the low deals need to be gone for this brand.
Hey, I got my beauty on a steal of a deal, LOL.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts