Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
They have Maserati but not AR or BMW even? Still the cheapest set I could find were about $1900 on a Porsche. Doesn’t look bad, especially if you coordinate the color with your car itself or even the calipers:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Haha, and AR is technically on the F1 grid. It's marketing...and a couple years back I was at the same hotel as the Pirelli guys at Montreal F1. I'll be there again this weekend and will see if Pirelli is too ;)

Reactions: Tazio!1901

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport Q2
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will be there too.....mentally.... :)

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,887 Posts
Pirelli offer the colored stripes on their P-Zero Velo bicycle tires now, too! You can coordinate tires to car to bike!

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
8,153 Posts
To me, this smacks of 1930s white sidewall tires, then sold at a large premium. After market you could get a snap on cover that mimicked the appearance of the more expensive tires. In fact, I found fragments of one of those inserts on a road that cuts through my property; the road was closed in 1934. You might notice that the tires that come on Giulia are designated "BSW" (Black side wall). There are also OWL (white lettering) tires available today, but generally for off road rated tires.

You can get the color of your choice with rim blades.

I can barely keep up with cleaning the bugs off the front of Giulia, much less spend time keeping tire sidewalls clean.

I run Vittoria Rubino Pro tires on my bicycle. They are remarkably puncture and cut resistant. They were recently revised to be graphene re-enforced and are now only available in black. Red, yellow and blue where previously available. The red looked great on my black-on-black bicycle.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts