Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Yesserrie bob i like it a lot

Votes: 14 63.6%
41 - 60 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
6,640 Posts
perhaps we need a new sub section for this car ...

here she is ... in the flesh!!!

comes with a soundtrack

https://scontent-syd2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/98347088_2598777947035187_6546448100989337600_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=8iySZdWjjdYAX8rXunq&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.xx&oh=2291dc366700e3172c85e0429e853b2c&oe=5F017892

Giulia GTAm
I wonder how they decide who stands where. The luckiest person is in the driver's seat. A few don't look happy.

·
Registered
Tipo 33 Stradale 1/18 scale
3,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
... "and it looks much better in the flesh"

i hope they design an entire roadshow around it and take it on tour

·
Registered
95 Posts
Nothing proves the law of diminishing returns more than this car. Pay 3 times what you can pick up a new QV for, for a car that may be 5% better? Would rather be looking at a near new McLaren or Lambo for that money.
I couldn't agree more. No wonder Alfa is losing money.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I couldn't agree more. No wonder Alfa is losing money.
They are trying to do the Porsche thing where they release a super limited edition at crazy prices and people fight to be put on a list to buy it. The difference, or course, is that Porsche is in a collector's (and speculators) bubble and had a much wider fan base.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Alfa is in the same realm outside of US borders, generally speaking. America, well, we like to copy the Jones next door and still somehow assume we are the 1/1,000,000.
They are trying to do the Porsche thing where they release a super limited edition at crazy prices and people fight to be put on a list to buy it. The difference, or course, is that Porsche is in a collector's (and speculators) bubble and had a much wider fan base.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
First view of the GTAm on a track, with commentary from someone involved in designing it....
This car looks so good, whether standing still or in motion. It sounds great too, although the tone is deeper and throatier than I expected. For some reason I expected it to have a raspier bark, but it still sounds good.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
There is no doubt in my mind that the GTA/GTAm is the most beautiful 4-door car in the market. The design, technology and the aerodinamics are extraordnary. But much more amazing and important, is the passion and thinking the team put together to get this piece of art.

·
Registered
6,640 Posts

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
And probably 2-3X more expensive than a 4C :(

Alfa should have a 2-door, 2-seat car on offer..... even FIAT has the 124 Spider.
I agree (and I have the FIAT).

I doubt FCA’s product portfolio would ever contain both the 4C and MC20. The former probably makes a fine basis for the latter.

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
yea not much different I suppose since same engine as QV except the MC20 has electric also.
Electric will come to Alfa. Be grateful to Maserati for proving it out.

41 - 60 of 97 Posts