Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I often wonder what a qv would look like and how it would perform in DTM trim?
SOmething like this maybe....these would be like 17s, regs have changed for 18, less aero, I wish f1 would go same way witj less aero

I doubt Alfa will return to those series, DTM is now all V8 and regulations almost make it like a Nascar with right corners....cars look good though and racing is epic

Attachments

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Unfortunately I think both pics are photoshops, second one pretty bad at that....white car looks almost real but last year Giulia was not in DTM and this year they look different, shorter splitter, only one aero whisker on each side etc.....so most likely photoshop.....even thogh Bosh for ECU and Hankook tires are formally correct for DTM....also engines are 4l V8 NA and I think Alfa doesnt havean engine like that to race with right now.....the white one surely looks really mean, like it is ready to win right now

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Unfortunately I think both pics are photoshops, second one pretty bad at that....white car looks almost real but last year Giulia was not in DTM and this year they look different, shorter splitter, only one aero whisker on each side etc.....so most likely photoshop.....even thogh Bosh for ECU and Hankook tires are formally correct for DTM....also engines are 4l V8 NA and I think Alfa doesnt havean engine like that to race with right now.....the white one surely looks really mean, like it is ready to win right now
they could probably run in GTD class?? in IMSA...or maybe in Continental series??

·
Vendor
1,208 Posts
Here is one;

I have also seen a slightly different setup. I am still not sure if they are two different cars or just different setups. I'll post that one below

1 - 11 of 11 Posts