Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Clarkson has never been shy about his love for alfa and it shows in this review. He seems quite happy, even giddy when he describes how the Giulia stacks up to the competition.

... "What I’m saying here, in this straight, no-cocking-about road test, is that Alfa Romeo has made a car dynamically better than the BMW. And it has. It really has. This is Iceland beating England. And I couldn’t be more pleased. "

... "If Ferrari made a mid-sized, four-door car, you suspect it would feel and go exactly like this".

This is high praise!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm surprised that there are no control lights on the steering wheel - that seems wrong? Maybe he got a pre-production model? I'd think this is (1) a no-brainer and (2) seriously dangerous.

·
Registered
288 Posts
That is quite discerning. I really appreciate when the steering wheel is lit up when there's controls present. Just like you said, it's a no brainer and it's for safety.

I don't think that's something they would really leave out even on a pre-production vehicle ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.