Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Tipo 33 Stradale 1/18 scale
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Join us this week as we drive through the history of Alfa Romeo’s motorsport lineage and kick the tail out on a Giulia Sprint 1600 GTA, TZ-1, Giulia TI Super, and the new Giulia Quadrifoglio.

uploaded yesterday onto YouTube and with trademark impeccable Petrolicious production and camerawork

pay particular attention to the soundtrack ... those are classic Italian composers at work in those exhausts LoL

more info here
https://petrolicious.com/articles/gallery-behind-the-scenes-on-our-alfa-romeo-film-shoot-2

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
day behind (see more history /heritage stuff) but a great vid all should see.
it should probably be reposted weekly.

edit - your added article link is a worthy read, especially for those new to Alfa's

·
Registered
573 Posts
Looked Like Monte Carlo Blue. Nice color choice.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
not a QV by the looks either, not that you get a good look at her, she flashes past pretty quick

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
was listening to one of my favourite cruise music bands - Liminanas, a French outfit, and came acroiss this clip ...

is that an Alfa? i cant find any Alfa with round tailights other than aftermarkets, but it sure looks like a 2000 or a Giulia Sprint ... any guesses ?

great song btw, fantastic band, top of my cruise music charts -

the band consist of the the brother and sister duo in the back - the rest are all guests

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.