Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Visited my dealer last night and they had a Ti with the summer wheel/tire staggered setup. I couldn't find this setup with my desired color/package configuration to save my life in April when I got my Ti RWD. Didn't want to wait for an ordered car and no dealers were ordering them that way it seemed.

The rear 255s filling out the wheel well just puts such a great aggressive stance on the car. While I think the fronts should go to 235s FR with the 255s RR, it's still a huge upgrade on the under-tired look of the Base 18s or Ti square 19s.

So now the larger rears are definitely on my shopping list. If anyone in the NE wants to swap, I'm game! I'm in TN where I don't need the all-season tires... I'm serious. PM me if interested. I'm at 6K miles right now.

·
Registered
248 Posts
That is one option I just had to have--and how can these tires be free? What a bargain!!
If I was buying a new car, I was not going to compromise at all--I found a car built the way I wanted it in Florida, bought it, and shipped it up.
They definitely fill up the rear wheel well splendidly.
Now I have to put on winter tires this weekend. ?

·
Registered
446 Posts
Funny enough I have the following setup currently

Summer - 235/35/19 square (235 in the front is pretty easy)

Winter - 225/40/18 F / 255/35/18 R

255 in the rear is a beautiful thing.

(Yes I know it's a weird setup)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is one option I just had to have--and how can these tires be free? What a bargain!!
If I was buying a new car, I was not going to compromise at all--I found a car built the way I wanted it in Florida, bought it, and shipped it up.
They definitely fill up the rear wheel well splendidly.
Now I have to put on winter tires this weekend. ?
I hear ya! I searched for 2 months and compromised. Didn't think it would be that big a deal. But seeing them in person bummed me out - temporarily. Now I know what's first on my mod list. But they have to be the original 5-Hole.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts