Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
4,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All joking aside, the 2018 qv user manual has the attached in it showing that a possible warning light for the qv is "four wheel drive failure".

This is on page 83 of the manual or page 85 of the PDF.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
I think it would be pretty funny to take your QV over to the dealer and tell them that you are getting that warning light and see if they pick up on it right away or right up a ticket :eek:)

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think it would be pretty funny to take your QV over to the dealer and tell them that you are getting that warning light and see if they pick up on it right away or right up a ticket :eek:)
Lol might do that with my purchasing dealer but my new service place is a keeper

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Who is your service place ?

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport Q2
498 Posts
The car might be in the shop for a month and get replaced, as they cannot figure out the problem

·
Registered
857 Posts
It’s just a “Software Update”.... and voila!! Your QV will now be a Q4, but faster..

Reactions: mc3456

·
Registered
576 Posts
Are you sure Quadrifoglio doesn’t mean AWD in Italian? >:)

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
or the manual isn't "for all versions"?
I noticed that at the beginning of my stelvio manual - and after going through it realized it did not include the quad at all. no race mode, no mention of maintenance etc for v6, so I think they put the wrong manual in my glove box.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts