Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks, today I drove through a pass (I live in Switzerland), no cars just snow and hairpins. I tested the 3 DNA modes, and had much fun with the Dynamic of course! The balance is perfect and you can feel you鈥檙e loosing it well in advance. Just need to do it again! Cheers from the snowy country 馃槈

Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
That looks a lot like California route 88, at least when the snow plows can keep up, although we haven't had snow so-as you would notice that far south in a month.
What tires do you have? Is that a Q4 with the badge removed or RWD on that snow? Gas or diesel? Super/sprint/veloce?

What does LFM on the instrument panel mean? I see that you have the mythical snowflake indicator working.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That looks a lot like California route 88, at least when the snow plows can keep up, although we haven't had snow so-as you would notice that far south in a month.
What tires do you have? Is that a Q4 with the badge removed or RWD on that snow? Gas or diesel? Super/sprint/veloce?

What does LFM on the instrument panel mean? I see that you have the mythical snowflake indicator working.
It is a Gas 2.0 Super, RWD with Bridgestone LM002. The tires are brand new and I am very pleased with them. I think that only ice can stop this car ;) I did about 70-80 mph on a long strait full of snow, amazing feeling!
Btw, LFM is the local radio (Lausanne FM)

Registered
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q2
The biggest issue I have in the snow is the traction control. It's good to help you get moving from a stop but once I'm moving, it doesn't allow me to have any fun.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
True, I also wanted to slide
The biggest issue I have in the snow is the traction control. It's good to help you get moving from a stop but once I'm moving, it doesn't allow me to have any fun.
Agreed, I also wanted to slide a bit more!
but I find fun on how the general balance of the car is paying off in those conditions.

Registered
I could test it some data ago (diesel Red, Bridgestone I also found it very balanced even if the traction control remains intrusive. Obviously due to the low clearance, on fresh snow it is not the right car :)

Attachments

Reactions: swiss alfa

Registered
Absolutely beautiful! I love how a lot of the European cars are debadged. It's a very clean look but no very common here. I almost did that on my qf but as it's nero you can't really see it. Please, send more photos and share your driving experience-its a rare treat.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Absolutely beautiful! I love how a lot of the European cars are debadged. It's a very clean look but no very common here. I almost did that on my qf but as it's nero you can't really see it. Please, send more photos and share your driving experience-its a rare treat.
Thanks a lot, appreciate it. I will, definitely. This forum is a nice place (y)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts