Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
161 - 165 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
'18 Ti Sport Q2
32 Posts
Reviving this dead thread - I picked one up about a year ago, non BT, and finally installed it today lol. I have driven the car almost 200 miles on settings 4 and 5 today with no issues. I'm very happy with it. I havent tried setting 7 but will sometime soon. I'll update the thread I have any issues but if you dont see anything then that means it worked great.

·
Registered
2021 Ti Q4 Alfa Rosso
106 Posts
I found this while researching piggybacks, and I'm curious as to how it feels and performs versus the JB4. From what I've read, the JB4 is pretty smooth and refined with it's power, and holds a lot of the top Giulia times, but this is claiming even higher HP metrics, which is tempting.

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
I found this while researching piggybacks, and I'm curious as to how it feels and performs versus the JB4. From what I've read, the JB4 is pretty smooth and refined with it's power, and holds a lot of the top Giulia times, but this is claiming even higher HP metrics, which is tempting.
I think if you research you’ll conclude HP gain is limited by the turbo size, and all the tunes will max out the same regardless of claims.

·
Registered
'18 Ti Sport Q2
32 Posts
I'm sure the JB4 is better but IMO if you can get a good price on this then it's not bad at all.

161 - 165 of 165 Posts