Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Of a white AWD Ti with black & red interior and 19" sport package. Really looking forward to it. Will make my daily commute more special and special drives truly memorable

Will probably forget that I wanted my first Italian car to be red after the first 100 miles or so.

Reactions: Chipps and Bull

·
Registered
82 Posts
Of a white AWD Ti with black & red interior and 19" sport package. Really looking forward to it. Will make my daily commute more special and special drives truly memorable

Will probably forget that I wanted my first Italian car to be red after the first 100 miles or so.
Congrats!! I have the same car, but Vulcano Black exterior. I am 6 weeks in, and a bit over 2k miles. As I headed out tonight on an errand, I thought how lucky am I to be driving this car!! And everyone around me who stares at it has no idea what they are missing! You will thoroughly enjoy it. This car is not like anyone else's car.

·
Registered
112 Posts

·
Registered
7,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Welome :)
Congrats :grin2:

So, what do you think of her so far? Not your grandmother's sedan?!
I don't have it yet. Taking delivery on Monday. Very enthusiastic based on my test drive (half of which, unfortunately, was being stuck in rush hour traffic)

Interesting you bring up my grandmothers. Both had Oldsmobiles. One was a beautiful 1960s 88 that we nicknamed the "Green Hornet" after the TV show. The other was a 1972 Cutlass that became my first car. It had a 350 with a 4-barrel carburetor, and in 1979 it was one of the faster cars on the road. I have fond memories of it. So if the Giulia reminds me of my first car's spirit and my excitement about it, I can only see that as a positive.

·
Registered
7,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 - 7 of 7 Posts