Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello !

I'm interested in buying the race exhaust that Supersprint proposes for the Giulia Veloce/Ti.
Has anybody heard or seen how it performs in terms of performance and sound ?
The Centerline will be my second option :wink2:
thanks in advance for your answers :smile2:

Alexandros

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi,

I am in the process of changing my exhaust mine is the UK version Volece. i am wanting something that does not make the car sound like fast and furious car or boy racers car. not sure what you are after?

I am toying with getting a Ragazzon exhaust but un sure what system to go for, people have helped me on here again its what you want.

Some people say go for this option 50.0719.73 (which is the 2nd pic) 50.0770.73 (1st pic)

below data is for 50.0770.73below the data, Giulia Veloce:

only with rear silencer

inside the car 71,0dB at 130km/h in 8th gear, 70dB in 6th gear

outside 78dB from stationary to limiter

with central and rear silencer

inside the car 72,0dB in 8th gear at 130km/h , 75dB accelerating.

Outside 79,4dB from stationary to limiter

i know this is not a super sprint exhaust but this could be an option for you least you have some data for Ragazzon to go on.

hopefully this may help

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi,

Are you based in the UK or US, only ask as you mentioned Veloce as well as Ti ?
Hello,
I'm from Belgium. It's "Veloce" here too ?
Alexandros

Hi,

I am in the process of changing my exhaust mine is the UK version Volece. i am wanting something that does not make the car sound like fast and furious car or boy racers car. not sure what you are after?

I am toying with getting a Ragazzon exhaust but un sure what system to go for, people have helped me on here again its what you want.

Some people say go for this option 50.0719.73 (which is the 2nd pic) 50.0770.73 (1st pic)

below data is for 50.0770.73below the data, Giulia Veloce:

only with rear silencer

inside the car 71,0dB at 130km/h in 8th gear, 70dB in 6th gear

outside 78dB from stationary to limiter

with central and rear silencer

inside the car 72,0dB in 8th gear at 130km/h , 75dB accelerating.

Outside 79,4dB from stationary to limiter

i know this is not a super sprint exhaust but this could be an option for you least you have some data for Ragazzon to go on.

hopefully this may help

Thanks
Hello,
Thanks a lot for your detailed answer.
From what I heard in youtube ( I know, it's not realistic) this exhaust is not loud enough for me ?
The supersprint exhaust has a more sportier sound and I really like it. The only thing is that the youtube shows the "sport" exhaust and not the "race" one ?
Alexandros

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.