Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my 2017 Giulia Ti Q2 in for 10k service and T57 uodate. Dealer gave me a Maseratti Ghibli for a day and a half. Ghibli was fast and handled well but i much prefer my car. Ghilbi seemed less smooth and did not like the interior much.

My car came back clean inside and out. Very professional service group.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Took my 2017 Giulia Ti Q2 in for 10k service and T57 uodate. Dealer gave me a Maseratti Ghibli for a day and a half. Ghibli was fast and handled well but i much prefer my car. Ghilbi seemed less smooth and did not like the interior much.

My car came back clean inside and out. Very professional service group.
Anybody have this experience in the Bay Area?

·
Registered
248 Posts
I think we could benefit from a section or sticky thread for owners to rate their service experiences. It would help those looking to find the best service location in their area.

I'd give my dealer, Johnson Alfa of Annapolis 5 stars so far.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
I must say that my service experience so far has been completelly up to par.....even thiugh that once I got Jeep as loaner for half a day and that appearance of service facility is not exactly what Alfa/Maserati should aspire to)....staff has been great, never overpromised and pretty much delivered what I was getting for 20+ years with Germans....tyson corner Alfa/Maserati and I can recommend Mason as top service advisor....

·
Registered
537 Posts
Happy to hear something positive about Alfa service, we always say at work “people who’ve are happy with your service tell no-one, people who are unhappy tell everyone and post it online”.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Good to see some one had a good experience maybe there’s hope for all. Mine has been 3 on a 1-5 scale. But I think they can get there.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
A day and a half for T57 and 10,000 Service, wow, my total time for those two was about 3 hours.

Fort Worth Alfa, call it 4.5 Stars

Essence Alfa, 5 Stars.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A day and a half for T57 and 10,000 Service, wow, my total time for those two was about 3 hours.

Fort Worth Alfa, call it 4.5 Stars

Essence Alfa, 5 Stars.
I took the car in at noon and picked it up end of next day which was convienent for me. I am sure they woukd have done the work in a few hours. Plus i had more time with the Ghibli. Every oerson i dealt with was suoer nice and cared about my experience. Santa Monica Alfa is part of Auto Gallery network here in SoCal. Top notch.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Happy to hear something positive about Alfa service, we always say at work “people who’ve are happy with your service tell no-one, people who are unhappy tell everyone and post it online”.
I agree. In general same experience across the board with the car. Amazing vehicle to drive every day.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I'm curious about the first-year service at my local dealer. I bought mine out of state, so do I have to service it at the same dealer for the complimentary first-year service?

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Miller Motors

In the 1.5 years I have had my QV Miller Motors in CT has been very good with service.
They actually saved the day for Alfa & myself from a buyback when they were able to repair my car when the selling dealer could not. I received a loaner when I asked for one and it was easy to schedule an appointment online which was confirmed later via phone.
They are professional & courteous, the service area looks like an operating room. My SA was informative, and knew his stuff about the Alfa and more importantly how Corporate operates. He helped me navigate some potential landmines.
As it turns out, he was my old SA from BMW and was responsible for my M5 Dinan S2 build.

I can't speak about them on the sales side.

·
Registered
787 Posts
In the 1 year my TI Q4, Alfa Romeo Omaha, NE has had excellent service, always a loaner Maserati, washed and cleaned car, great staff (service and sales) and no complaints from me.

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,744 Posts
took my Ti in for update- was offered a rental ( Ford focus ) - no loaners - Stevens Creek Alfa
Other than the lack of a loaner what was your experience with them? Their Yelp reviews are terrible as the front desk is reported as unresponsive. OTOH, Yelp is subject to abuse so I don't really trust what gets posted there.

Also, AR USA tells me to go to Steven's Creek Dodge (independent?) to buy parts. Is there a parts department at Steven's Creek Alfa (an Autonation dealership)?

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Other than the lack of a loaner what was your experience with them? Their Yelp reviews are terrible as the front desk is reported as unresponsive. OTOH, Yelp is subject to abuse so I don't really trust what gets posted there.

Also, AR USA tells me to go to Steven's Creek Dodge (independent?) to buy parts. Is there a parts department at Steven's Creek Alfa (an Autonation dealership)?
Steven's Creek Alfa is indeed an Autonation dealer, the showroom is off to the side of a HUGE Merc store that is their's as well...went in there this past January with my Brother who lives nearby to look for an Alfa for him....salesperson was pleasant but under informed at the time...maybe better now??....really had no clue about the car and options....never got around to talking price...

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,744 Posts
Steven's Creek Alfa is indeed an Autonation dealer, the showroom is off to the side of a HUGE Merc store that is their's as well...went in there this past January with my Brother who lives nearby to look for an Alfa for him....salesperson was pleasant but under informed at the time...maybe better now??....really had no clue about the car and options....never got around to talking price...
Service at this dealership is of interest to me because I can walk home from there--no need for a loaner. I didn't buy my car there because they never had the right car to test drive (they had one, but sold it before I could schedule a test drive). Also, the sales person couldn't tell if a car had the sports package by looking at the exterior--I think they are more interested in selling Maseratis. Did your brother buy a car from them? Has he taken it in for service there?

So far I haven't needed any servicing done, but 10,000 miles is coming up fast.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Service at this dealership is of interest to me because I can walk home from there--no need for a loaner. I didn't buy my car there because they never had the right car to test drive (they had one, but sold it before I could schedule a test drive). Also, the sales person couldn't tell if a car had the sports package by looking at the exterior--I think they are more interested in selling Maseratis. Did your brother buy a car from them? Has he taken it in for service there?

So far I haven't needed any servicing done, but 10,000 miles is coming up fast.
He did not buy a car from them as he came away unimpressed with the dealer/lack of available info.
He is still looking but is leaning towards the Audi S4

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
My experience may be due to the fact that the dealer does Alfa, Maseratti and Fiat. In any case the car also was returned clean inside and out.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts