Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've ordered my Guilia Ti Sport with the staggered wheels and summer tires. What brand is the OEM summer tire? Anybody know?

·
Registered
110 Posts
I've ordered my Guilia Ti Sport with the staggered wheels and summer tires. What brand is the OEM summer tire? Anybody know?
Mine came with Bridgestone, but it is early MY2018.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Bridgestones are what I'm running on the Camaro now. The first set of OEM Goodyear summer tires only lasted 14K miles!

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
If you look in my garage, you'll see the exact brand/size etc.

Reactions: giovacchini

·
Registered
537 Posts
Not sure about staggered but the square setups I’ve seen have been pirelli

·
Registered
223 Posts
I have the Pirelli zero summer tires with staggered set up. It's very good tire for run flat and I've hit 1.00 g on the metter. Ordered the firestone Indy 500 tires waiting for tire rack to get the front ones in stock before I can swap them out. Heard nothing but good things about the Indy tires.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have the Pirelli zero summer tires with staggered set up. It's very good tire for run flat and I've hit 1.00 g on the metter. Ordered the firestone Indy 500 tires waiting for tire rack to get the front ones in stock before I can swap them out. Heard nothing but good things about the Indy tires.
Those are the tires I was looking at for when the RFT's bite the dust.

Reactions: Andy1gg

·
Registered
223 Posts
Ok got off the phone with tire rack and my Indy 500 tires won't be available till possibly October. I can't wait that long since my rear tires are pretty much toast. They offered me 5% percent off for new order of tires but after speaking to customer service they went ahead I did one time only 10% off. Couldn't turn that offer up so I went ahead and took advantage and ordered the Michelin Pilot 4S. With the discount and mail in rebate got the complete staggered set up for $900. They should be here by Monday or Tuesday. Super stoked

·
Registered
68 Posts
Comes in either Bridgstone Potenza S001 Run Flat or Pirelli P Zero Run Flat

·
Registered
223 Posts
After doing further research I found that the pilot 4S are also 2 lbs lighter in the front and 3 pounds lighter in the rear versus the original Pirelli p-zero run-flat. That should give better acceleration with the michelins as well better handling. Once I get them installed I'll give my driving impressions.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts