Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Vendor
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you have a brilliant idea or suggestion for your Make/Model?

We always appreciate hearing from the community, whether it be comments, suggestions, or just a product you've always wished for. Here at Fabspeed Motorsport, we will always be happy to utilize our resources for the betterment of the community!

Feel free to drop yours down below!

Cheers 馃嵒

Administrator
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
Front adjustable upper control arms. Shim kits for the LCA are not a good idea IMO when you have a Q4. (pulls the CV axle out a bit)

Reactions: Emozine

Registered
Turbo upgrades, pre fabbed methanol injection kit for the QV... basically anything that adds horsepower and can push this thing into the 700 whp range

The exhaust and everything else is already for sale. Need to start upgrading the big boy parts

Registered
Better affordable performance exhaust for the QV.

A way to activate the front splitter on the fly.

A tune.

Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
Brake ducts

And if I'm really wishing, OBDII flash tune

PS, that's a really good looking qv in that photo. Maybe the best I've ever seen 馃槀

Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
Race mode on a 4 cylinder with DNA mode selector working properly rather than the ECM stuck in N.

Any 4 cylinder performance improvement with CARB approval. Preferably a full kit. See next.
Altitude compensation (more boost at altitude), again with CARB approval. Not necessarily increasing power at sea level, just get sea level air pressure at the intake ports when driving up to 10,000 foot elevation. As-is I have a ~210HP Giulia...

Maybe a magnetic drain plug for the rear diff? The LSD fouls its oil very quickly.

Goodies to shave weight without compromising functionality. I have already got Ti exhaust, forged wheels, light weight rotors, various light weight fasteners and parts I never use sitting on the garage floor.

Registered
Maybe a magnetic drain plug for the rear diff? The LSD fouls its oil very quickly.
I wonder if you use more the differential with your sporty canyon driving? Trying to figure if I should change it at 30k service...

Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
I wonder if you use more the differential with your sporty canyon driving? Trying to figure if I should change it at 30k service...
Pull the fill plug and stick your clean pinky finger in. If it comes back black I would change the oil.
Beware the OEM fluid fill reeks and it is hard to get the smell off of your finger.
<insert joke here>
The black stuff may not be magnetic, I do not know.

My LSD certainly gets a workout on Sonora Pass. OTOH, even just driving Carson Pass the oil still turned black pretty quickly. Maybe on the (spartan) snow the LSD still gets a workout.

OT: but they just opened Sonora Pass highway!

Registered
A turbo upgrade also adds the potential need for PnP HW/SW and a reliable person(s) to tune them safely.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts