Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia 2.0
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After much confusion and over thinking, here I am seeking help from our community.
I have a base giulia, would love to have a subwoofer. Alfa care said, if I install third party subwoofer, I would lose the warranty related to electrical system.
Need your advice. Is it safe to have one installed? Am planning to have one 10" powered sub installed in the trunk, will it sync with other speakers?
Thoughts/criticism is highly appreciated

·
Registered
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia 2.0
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also, a software update to my radio unit is due. Alfa said, they will work on a fix and send it whenever its ready

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Da Bass

Personally, I would focus on Bass notes from the factory supplied pipes in the way back of the car......

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
From my experience back in the olden days it won't be easy to pull out. You'll no doubt need to amp it up. It should though have no probs with the existing setup - it should enhance it no end if it's good quality. I'd get an installer to do it personally as I recall many panels being pulled on mine (assuming is not a straight swap) and like I said you won't be able to pull it out unless it's a crappy install if there's an electrical issue. Caveat is that my last experience was in about 2001

1 - 4 of 4 Posts