Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Stromboli - at the dealer before I picked my Giulia. This color is a soft ash type gray, most people remark about the black wheels going really well with this color, I was impressed. Stromboli is also the name of a volcano island off the coast of Sicily.

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 Rosso Competizione Stelvio Ti Sport Nero Edizione
651 Posts
Stromboli: I looked at Vesuvio, and it was a little too dark. I looked at Silverstone, and it was a little to light. Then I looked at Stromboli, and it was just right. It's like baby bear's porridge!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Stromboli - at the dealer before I picked my Giulia. This color is a soft ash type gray, most people remark about the black wheels going really well with this color, I was impressed. Stromboli is also the name of a volcano island off the coast of Sicily.
I have never seen those style of rims before.

Reactions: GioSailor

·
Registered
2019 Rosso Competizione Stelvio Ti Sport Nero Edizione
651 Posts
There's apparently not many Stromboli's out there. So I'm going to post another photo of the good ol' days when my Stromboli was nice and clean and not covered in winter grime and road salt.
This car looks fast even when standing still!

Attachments

·
Registered
573 Posts
They were a $500 option in my base Giulia. I noticed they no longer offer these exact ones in 2018 MY.
Must not have offered them for very long for MY2017 either. First time (and only time) seeing them is in the Pic you posted of your Giulia.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Looks like the colors I am about to order... Q4, Ti Sport, Stromboli Gray, dark 5-hole wheels. Looks great!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Stromboli: I looked at Vesuvio, and it was a little too dark. I looked at Silverstone, and it was a little to light. Then I looked at Stromboli, and it was just right. It's like baby bear's porridge!
I have to admit although I like the Vesuvio Grey on mine, I also like the lighter Stromboli Grey as well. The Silverstone is way too light for me ....

·
Registered
857 Posts
I have ordered my Stromboli ti Sport. It was a toss up between it and the darker Vesuvio. With the red interior though it should be pretty good!!

·
Registered
573 Posts
I have ordered my Stromboli ti Sport. It was a toss up between it and the darker Vesuvio. With the red interior though it should be pretty good!!
Nice and Congrats.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I too ordered a Stromboli Veloce (I'm in the UK, so Veloce is near enough same as Ti) with red leather and calipers. Being in the UK though, unlike every other territory Alfa are selling the Giuila in, you cannot spec the 19" QV style wheels on factory builds, only the 19" diamond cuts, which I'm not fond of. So, went for the 18" dark 5 holes, which color match really well.

I was set on Vesuvio before I visited showroom but once I saw the Stromboli combo I was sold.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
857 Posts
Here is my Stromboli Ti Sport, with red interior. A great combination! I picked it up on this past Saturday.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 43 Posts