Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
I got the same thing and it took 3 years to get it lol
I have had my Giulia QV since November 2019 and I haven't gotten any such gift. Not long after I got it when talking to corporate customer service I realized it did not come with the owner manual, only the user manual, so they sent me one upon request--it should have been included with the car. I think they also sent me a correction insert for the manual.

·
Registered
468 Posts
While swag is nice it'd be better if Alfa Romeo put that effort and energy toward improving the electronics/malfunctioning software they send out in each vehicle like the IBS (idiot battery sensor).

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 · (Edited)
SOUNDS WORSE THAN MY ALFA WITH NO OIL… HOW CAN SOMEONE COMPLAIN ABOUT A GIFT…I hope your a Russian bot lol. Thanks for all the REAL enthusiast’s on this forum, I get a ton of good info from this forum, I ALSO SEE ALOT OF USER ERROR COMPLAINING from people like this. So long forum. What a post.What other manufacturers send you a token of appreciation? I’m hoping you’re a Russian bot lol… Real human beings aren’t this way…
Might be time to adjust the medication bro.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I actually just received the luggage tags myself. They arrived within a few weeks of purchase. Not sure how much I will use them but I suppose a nice little gift nonetheless.

·
Registered
2020 Giulia Quattroformaggio, 2020 Stelvio TI Sport
1,201 Posts
I wonder if those complaining about the luggage tags really secretly adore them. I keep offering to take them off their hands and no takers. I love mine and have used them a ton. Would love to have a few more for the rest of the family to put on their luggage...

·
Registered
2017 Giulia Quad Montecarlo Blue
53 Posts
Aha. I love a good whine every once in a decade. This forum has drivers in possession of at least one car that competes well in the the top 1% in the industry in terms of enjoyment, dynamics and performance.

So bloody what if we moan and groan about petty stuff. That makes us human and all the more fun.

·
Registered
2020 Giulia
1,047 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
6,253 Posts
I have had my Giulia QV since November 2019 and I haven't gotten any such gift. Not long after I got it when talking to corporate customer service I realized it did not come with the owner manual, only the user manual, so they sent me one upon request--it should have been included with the car. I think they also sent me a correction insert for the manual.
I reached out to @AlfaRomeoCares and they helped me get it

41 - 51 of 51 Posts