Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received a survey from Strategic Vision in the mail today, to do an online survey about my Giulia. I've never heard of this. Did anyone else receive this survey? Has anyone heard of Strategic Vision?

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Not from Stratigic Vision, but maybe the same as what you got.

Alfa Romeo said:
Dear Racer Z,

Congratulations and thank you for purchasing your new Alfa Romeo Giulia from Santa Monica Alfa Romeo.

In an effort to provide you with a best-in-class ownership experience, we invite you to complete our brief survey regarding your recent purchase experience. Your feedback will help us improve clients’ dealership experiences as well as guide us in future product development efforts. Your participation in this survey is completely voluntary.

Please complete the survey at

https://survey7.feedbackpage.com/5d71c873/cps45/index.php?id=AC38DD92&brand=Alfa&lang=ENU&samp=001

This survey will be available until 07/01/2017

Thank you,

Reid Bigland
CEO of Alfa Romeo

NOTE: Please do not reply to this email. Your message will not be read. Instead, please contact us by phone at the Alfa Romeo Client Assistance Center: 1-844-253-2872

About Your Subscription:
If you no longer wish to receive email communications from Alfa Romeo Research, click here.

Alfa Romeo Research
1000 Chrysler Dr, DEPT 4850044
Auburn Hills, MI 48326

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
I got it yesterday too - looks like we've had our names sold on though don't know anything about it (yet)

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RacerZ - Definitely looks like your's is From FCA which is probably more beneficial to us as owners than the strategic survey.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Maybe industrial espionage: survey from one of the competitors to see what we do or don't like about Giulia. It could happen...!

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
RacerZ - Definitely looks like your's is From FCA which is probably more beneficial to us as owners than the strategic survey.
Yes, it is. I followed my link today. It's legit and I got the same thing when I purchased my 4C. The questions are based around what I think of my local dealer. My wife got a similar survey back in 2011 when she purchased her Fiat 500.

If it's not from FCA or AR, suspicions are valid.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts