Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Below is a link to some photos and videos from the Stony Brook Concorso....you'll notice quite a few Giulias (5 in total , 3 are Quads), a 1964 Giulia TZ !!! , a beautiful Lancia Aurelia , Maserati Merak, Lambo Countach, Multiple Ferraris, Multiple Fiats and Alfa Spiders and a
GTV 6, as well as a beautiful 1955 Alfa 1900 Berlina.....Enjoy the pics...

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7JCyLVGzdTZS2gtdU9WV1NMRzg

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thanks for sharing your pics and videos!

My wife and I walked around for a while admiring all the beautiful cars.

I am curious about which car won the popular vote. It was hard for me to make a decision, but I voted for the Giulia TZ. What a nice example of a survivor/driver. My wife voted for the Maserati GranSport. I must say that this GranSport has a gorgeous interior.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here are some photos we took.

Attachments

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Here are a handful of photos from the Concorso D'Eleganza at Stony Brook University. Enjoy!!

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for sharing your pics and videos!

My wife and I walked around for a while admiring all the beautiful cars.

I am curious about which car won the popular vote. It was hard for me to make a decision, but I voted for the Giulia TZ. What a nice example of a survivor/driver. My wife voted for the Maserati GranSport. I must say that this GranSport has a gorgeous interior.
The Countach won....the TZ is an amazing car with an amazing story...
The owner lives in Huntington and is known to cruise around in it...

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
It was great to see the cars and hear the stories behind them. I look forward to next year.

Reactions: Alfaholico

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Wonderful Show

some really nice pictures...and you all had a great sunny day for this..
the 328 looked like it had some "ahem" work done to it:grin2:
The 4C popped in Yellow...
The Countach...well what can you say...if you were a child of the 70's/80's these were on your wall...for me the Countach & Miura were the benchmarks for Lamborghini...
Nice Berlina....and Maserati....amazing how inexpensively the GS can be had nowadays on the secondary market...
but my choice would have been that Step-Nose....what a wonderful car....fun to drive..rev happy...the market on those is more than I am willing to part with unfortunately...

The next event is in Westbury, a Grand Concours Event FCA will be there with many other marques...I will def. be at that one as it is much closer for me...hope to see some other Alfa's there as well.
Regards
M

1 - 10 of 10 Posts