Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The annual Stony Brook Concorso d'Eleganza is coming up ....please see info below to register...!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump to the top !!!!

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good news !!! Please note if attending breakfast, Diner location is the Paradise Diner in Hauppauge due to proximity to the show....!!!

·
Registered
5,353 Posts
Related geographically (sort of), is anyone attending this year's US Open?

·
Registered
5,353 Posts
Touché. If memory serves one among us (other than me) did attend last year's tournament. Perhaps they rode their bicycle to it.

·
Vendor
619 Posts
This is a great event with some cars you do not get to see very often. Its low-key and family friendly.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Sorry to have Missed it

the car is at Miller's getting a new fuel pump...
hope you guys had a good turn-out.
there was a local show here today and the rain dampered it a little but all in all a good mix of hot-rods, muscle, new old, F-Cars, P-Cars, German...my favorite was a pale green Maverick with dog dish hub-caps and a 350 under the hood >:)

oh yeah I almost forgot....PICS or it didn't happen LOL

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
This is a great event with some cars you do not get to see very often. Its low-key and family friendly.
Missed you there Chris. i was hoping your 500 Abarth guys would show up with their cars.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes...the FIAT crew was missed....we lucked out with the weather....although overcast, the rain held off until after we finished up.....and we had an AONE (Alfa Owners of New England) member show up with a yellow 4 C Spider (Gene D for those that track at Thompson in Connecticut)...Nearly made 40 cars (39 was the final count) despite the clouds.....D

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Missed you there Chris. i was hoping your 500 Abarth guys would show up with their cars.
Sorry this was the first year I have missed in a while, stuck working on house. Very tight timeline with the move. I would have rather have been there but was installing locks and planning a kitchen demo. :(

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Sorry this was the first year I have missed in a while, stuck working on house. Very tight timeline with the move. I would have rather have been there but was installing locks and planning a kitchen demo. :(
I feel your pain. I had a heating coil on my boiler replaced Saturday.:frown2:

·
Vendor
619 Posts

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
better now than in 4 months.
I had boiler issues in the winter when I was out of town, and the wife had a lady guest staying. some enjoyable phone calls, solved by a quick trip to HD for electric space heaters while waiting for a boiler guy to show up.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
It's amazing how the last two times I needed work done, it wasn't covered under the boiler warranty. Seems like they cover all the cheap, easily replaceable parts.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts