Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi gang,
I noticed this a few weeks ago. Anyone else see the similarity? The new Quad does not have a step nose, but the proportions above the headlights and hood shut line look awfully similar to me.

Attachments

·
Registered
202 Posts
Cars from that era are just so gorgeous looking.
New Giulia is pretty but the older cars look way more attractive to me :)

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Cars from that era are just so gorgeous looking.
New Giulia is pretty but the older cars look way more attractive to me
There is a documentary about italian design on amazon Druving Dreams...it explains quite a bit why cars designed in that era were all so classically beautiful

Attachments

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome Lost! And it even has the twin headlights. Way to go Alfisto. Even better! Love the DNA in these cars. Alfa really nailed it with the retro styling. I was surprised when they went to the longer horizontal headlight on the Giulia, but based on the the twin models, it fits right in. The Scudetto/Trilobo grill and side openings are right there too. And thank God they fixed the 4C lights!

·
Registered
202 Posts
There is a documentary about italian design on amazon Druving Dreams...it explains quite a bit why cars designed in that era were all so classically beautiful
Thanks for sharing. I'll check it out this weekend.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow, no trunk so why bother? ;) But it was the original release versions which looked more like gli'occhi Parmigiana cheese graters than the gli'occhi Milanese of a supermodel. The old ones still make my knuckles hurt just by looking at them. Owe ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Don't see it

I'm sorry gents....having owned my Step Nose since 1999 and now owning a Quad..I just don't see any similarities...

Attachments

Reactions: jamgolf
1 - 14 of 14 Posts