1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Yes. :)

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Have a video coming out soon as we spent about 45 minutes inside the stelvio at the local dealership the other day. The short of it is, if you like the giulia the stelvio is basically the same with a lot more cargo room!
I look forward to the video!

I would imagine that at least some of the performance of the sedan has been given up for a lot more cargo room in the SUV. I am talking about the Quadrifoglio model...... I guess you can't have it all......

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,754 Posts
Have a video coming out soon as we spent about 45 minutes inside the stelvio at the local dealership the other day. The short of it is, if you like the giulia the stelvio is basically the same with a lot more cargo room!
How was the Stelvio's rear seat room compared to the Giulia's?

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
How was the Stelvio's rear seat room compared to the Giulia's?
Honestly its close to being the same as the giulia unless you are shorter and both the drivers and the passengers have their seat really up.

I would say maybe an inch or 2 more of space with normal configuration. I found it plenty of space but I also find the giulia to be a decent amount of space as well.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I sat in the Stelvio here in Austin, TX last week and I fit in the backseat decent. I am 6'2" so I was able to have a small gap from my knees to the backside of the front seat (after adjusting the front seat to my choice for driving position).

This is a bit more room than a Macan but did not feel as big as the F-Pace backseat. There was barely enough headroom so I just fit without my hair touching the ceiling area.

I would say 98% of people will fit just fine in the backseat area and feel comfortable (6'2" and shorter). Seating 2 adaults in the back works...3 adaults only in a pinch. The Stelvio is gorgeous and I am sure it will be a great seller right out of the gates.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
No the Stelvio would be for me. Standard Ti...maybe the Sport version...will have to wait to be able to drive one.
I won't do what I did with my Quad.
Bravo! What color, if I may be so bold?:grin2:

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Upon news that Alfa is upping the ante in the performance SUV market, BMW has partnered with Ford to rush out the Challenger!!
They better watch out....... the Challenger is already a Chrysler product........:smile2:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Stelvio is slightly more spacious than F-Pace, to confirm my impression Quattroruote magazine measured 3cm* more rear headroom space than F-Pace. Stelvio offer also more trunk space and slightly better visibility than F-Pace.
* 3 cm = 1.2 inches
Yes - just did not "feel" as big as the F-Pace for me but that may have to do with seat height and overall sitting position in the back. Both the F-Pace and Stelvio are mid sized CUV's at best and they are great for hauling around up to 4 adults in comfort...add a 5th adult in the back and then it seems like it would get cramped.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts