Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the AR online configuration I optioned up both a Stelvio and a Giulia to my liking and the Stelvio appears to be coming up less expensive! Did it a couple of times.

Did AR intend for Stelvio to be cheaper?

·
Registered
242 Posts
I haven't looked at the online configurator, but the announced Stelvio prices started $2K higher than the equivalent AWD Giuliani model ($4K above the equivalent RWD Giuliani).

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Stelvio

The Stelvio is intended to be the volume leader so don't be surprised if the incentives are better on the Stelvio in the beginning to get them out there.....D

Reactions: Max

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,788 Posts
I haven't looked at the online configurator, but the announced Stelvio prices started $2K higher than the equivalent AWD Giuliani model ($4K above the equivalent RWD Giuliani).
Can we call it Rudy? :p

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,788 Posts
Stelvio is likely to have superior residuals.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think what I was looking at is that the Stelvio offers a 'Sport' version which in not a 'Ti'. That model seems to be almost the equivalent to the Giulia Sport Ti, whereas the Sport Ti Stelvio offers larger wheels.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I think what I was looking at is that the Stelvio offers a 'Sport' version which in not a 'Ti'. That model seems to be almost the equivalent to the Giulia Sport Ti, whereas the Sport Ti Stelvio offers larger wheels.

Stelvio base : Giulia base
Stelvio Sport : Giulia base + Sport Appearance package
Stelvio Ti : Giulia Ti
Stelvio Ti Sport : Giulia Ti + Sport package
Stelvio Ti Lusso : Giulia Ti + Lusso package

1 - 11 of 11 Posts