Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Wild! You know, the all leather wheel doesn't look so bad but would piss me off if I had ordered the carbon. I got a scuff repaired in the lower leather section but luckily the carbon was correct. That's a lot of red trim for my eyes but I went with ice anyway, so it's a different taste. Maybe add the red trim to the vents as well to complete the look?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep did piss me off a little but I ordered it in early May so didn't want to wait any longer. But also doesn't have the adaptive cruise control and that really pissed me off. Didn't notice it missing until I turned on the cruise about two weeks after I got the car. They are working to see if it can be added after market since the sensors are standard on the Quad now.

The problem appears to have occurred because I ordered a 2017 but they had already stopped production of the 2017's so converted my order to a 2018. At that time there was no official process for ordering 2018's yet.

I ordered the carbon fiber inserts for the bottom of the steering wheel to complete the look of optional Quad carbon fiber steering wheel just doesn't have the alcantara on the top which I was nervous would wear down anyway.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts