Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I now have a car with a VIN assigned to my name in the Alfa/Chrysler system. How do I contact Alfa Care to help me with the status? This car was ordered by the dealer several months ago so I have to think it is close to being delivered. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
692 Posts
I now have a car with a VIN assigned to my name in the Alfa/Chrysler system. How do I contact Alfa Care to help me with the status? This car was ordered by the dealer several months ago so I have to think it is close to being delivered. Thanks for the help!
See their website for contact info. Their not going to be able to give you much information once the car leaves the factory.

·
Registered
573 Posts
When did the dealer place the order? It is looking like 5 months from order placement to delivery to dealer. +/- a month. I placed my order on 10/4, VIN was assigned 11/10, Was informed by Alfa Customer Service that my car was received at the Entry Port on 12/29. Still no update on when it will ship from the port to the dealer. No window sticker available yet. It has been listed on the Dealer Website as "In Transit" since about the first of the month. From what I can tell it takes about 2-3 weeks for my dealer to receive cars once the Window sticker is available. But that is not always accurate as it seems some cars have been showing up at the dealer without the window sticker being available online.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The dealer ordered it mid May 2017 according to the price order form. Not sure why it would take 7 months.

Do we have any idea why some orders come quicker than others?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts